Applications Now Accepted
We are excited that you are considering Middleburg Montessori School!
We look forward to meeting you at an Open House or for a school visit and observation. They are open to all! If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to set up a tour!
1. Parents are invited to observe the school in operation before beginning the enrollment process. An appointment to visit can be made by calling the school office at 540-687-5210 or on our Visit Us page.
2. After your visit to the school, submit an application with the non-refundable $50 application fee.
3. Once we have received your application, we will schedule a mutually convenient time for you to bring your child in for a visit. The visit, which takes place with the teacher, will acquaint your child with the Montessori classroom.
4. After your child’s visit to the school and acceptance to the program, sign the tuition agreement and complete enrollment forms. Return the agreement and forms and enroll in FACTS, our tuition management company to pay your deposit. The enrollment deposit is non-refundable and is applied towards tuition.
5. Receipt of the tuition agreement and enrollment in FACTS will reserve a space in the school for your child, and completes the enrollment process.